Get Ready For Cultural Style Week
In partnership with StylzMag, Cultural Style Week is an opportunity to showcase and celebrate cultural heritage through fashion, hair and beauty.
Cultural Style Week is an exciting week-long series of events to encourage and empower people of all backgrounds to celebrate their unique cultural heritage through fashion, hair and beauty.
The celebration through live programs runs from 21-27 May 2022 and coincides with the United Nations World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development, on 21 May 2022. Throughout the week, people are encouraged to share their cultural style on social media with the world using the hashtag #CulturalStyle Week.
What’s in store?
From 21-27 May there will be a range of events taking place including:
- Mini marketplace pop-ups to support small businesses and designers
- Fashion shows displaying traditional clothing and designs from around the world
- Community-based workshops for interactive learning opportunities
- Live masterclasses and interviews
- Art collaborations
More details about the Cultural Style Week events calendar will be announced shortly, on the Cultural Style Week website.
How can I get involved?
- Throughout the week, you can use the hashtag #CulturalStyle Week to share the outfit that best represents your cultural style.
- You can also follow the Cultural Style Week social media platforms, to see people from all cultures, across the UK, proudly sharing their cultural fashion, hair and beauty styles.
- During Cultural Style Week, you can use our platform to support diverse service providers and sellers, while finding out more about the hairstylists, makeup artists, and other fashion service providers that provide culturally relevant products and services right on your doorstep.
This dynamic, impactful movement deeply resonates with the core values of our platform. We cannot wait to start celebrating Cultural Style Week, and learn more about the rich and diverse cultural fashions that exist around the world.
To find out more, visit the Cultural Style Week website.